Add-in Express for Internet Explorer 2010 Free Download
Shareware: You can try this program, but this version has some limited features or time usage restrictions. You should purchase it in order to remove those limits.
This visual RAD tool provides a simple and quick way to customize Internet Explorer with your own browser extensions. Now you can create thread-safe, secure, isolated, deployable and context-sensitive add-ons for Internet Explorer IE 6, 7 and 8 (32- and 64-bit) with your menu items, toolbar buttons, context menus, toolbars, side-bars and keyboard shortcuts.
Add-in Express completely supports the IE Extensibility API and offers a coherent set of .net components, visual designers and deployment tools that make your IE add-on development and deployment very comfortable. Add-in Express integrates all Internet Explorer extensibility features in one solution with a strong, easy-to-understand architecture and a lucid interaction model with Internet Explorer objects.
With Add-in Express you can:
- Develop Internet Explorer browser helper objects (BHO), bars and toolbars in one integrated project or in separate ones.
- Customize vertical or horizontal Internet Explorer bars with any .net controls.
- Create custom toolbars using any .net controls including your UserControl components.
- Extend Internet Explorer context menus with your own items.
- Add new items to the built-in Tools and Help menus.
- Extend the built-in IE command bar with your own buttons.
- Define custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Share data blocks over Internet Explorer threads and processes.
- Deploy and update your IE add-ons using msi-based web-enabled setup projects.
- Make your IE add-ons thread-safe, interproccess-communicative, isolated and secure.
Add-in Express directly supports Visual Basic .NET (VB .NET), Visual C#, and C++, and Delphi Prism.
For more information, please visit: http://www.add-in-express.com/programming-internet-explorer/
.NET Framework 1.0 or 1.1; Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010
Choose your download: